Gammu 1.30.90 has been just released. After three months of slow development, here is new Gammu testing release. There are no new features, just fixed dozen of bugs found and reported by users.
Full list of changes:
- Various documentation improvements.
- Detect Alcatel style reply on CPIN response (bug #1502).
- Fix build on some Win32 systems (bug #1496).
- Make jadmaker handle names with spaces (Raphaël Droz).
- Display 8-bit messages in hex (Nicolas Pitre).
- Do not use AT+CUSD=2 on some phones (bug #1508).
- Fixed gammu-monitor with Windows service (bug #1515).
- Cleanup of contrib directory.
- Better support for Samsung AT phones (bug #1513).
- Fixed handling of MMS notification SMSes (bug #1530).
- Fixed CPIN reply handling (bug #1532).
- SMSD checks for PIN status just after connect (bug #1532).
- Fixed various MSVC compilation issues.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Vydal Michal Čihař dne 7. listopadu 2011